Sunday, January 24, 2010

4 Months - 1st Week
























Since Elodie's Dr. is ready for her to start eating cereal and I am not ready for her to for another couple of weeks yet...we have been "practicing". She sits in her high chair, I put on a bib and I spoon feed her a spoonful or two of water. She is not quite sold on the water...she just spits it out. I am hoping that when we do finally start the cereal she will love it and just be relieved it is not water. We will see if my weird ways of thinking actually work. She loves sitting in her high chair. I only have her sit in it for a few minutes. I take her out before she gets bored and only try my little experiment at times she is not hungry or tired. She spent some time with her Uncle Phil and Aunt Krista this week. I think Phil is getting more comfortable holding her! I love the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment