Thursday, May 13, 2010

Walking & Crawling & Teeth Oh My!









Can you see my teeth?



How about now?
















Joey, Elodie & Candy watching....the Garbage Man!









Elodie and cousin Mykul sunbathing!


















What a busy girl! Elodie's crawling and has a tooth! She even walks a few steps on her own. The most we have counted is 5 steps! She walks by herself while holding on to everything. I guess they call that cruising. She loves her new found freedom. You can see in the video that she stood alone for 15 seconds! I did catch her at the end!!!! Teething has not been that bad (knock on wood). As a matter of fact we did not know that she was getting a tooth because she had none of the usual symptoms. No drooling no fever no overly crying no out the other end problems....you know! I really only found out because I have been checking her gums everyday because they are noticably larger where the teeth are trying to come in. It does take a little more effort to get her to go to bed because that is when she really notices the pain I think. Lucky us!

No comments:

Post a Comment