Sunday, April 11, 2010

One More Week as a 6 Month Old!














































She's almost crawling!!! Elodie pulls herself onto everything. Playtime consists of her pulling up on me and wanting me to help her walk...everywhere. It is very tiring. She does not sit for more than a few minutes at a time. She eats just about everything I give her. Her favorite is a banana and Cantelope smoothie. Elodie also likes avocado and banana mixed (yuk). She does not like peas or apples...apples, who doesn't like apples? It has been fun watching her try new foods. Every meal time she gives me a look of doubt just before she barely lets me put the spoon in her mouth to taste what I'm about to give her...it's cute! Pretty soon we will move towards meats!

No comments:

Post a Comment